Saturday, August 9, 2014

So Now what?

It happens everytime rite? It all starts from a dream which changes into a hope which later would become a reality and at that juncture you think, So I got it now what? well it happened to me this time too. Now its something which I have been dreaming for long. really long.
So, by now most of the chennaites must have known about the new broadband connection service. ACT. No Im not going to talk about that here (though i should say the entire process of installation and me working on a 15MBPS connection was over in just 3 days (thats really awesome!)). Ive been dreaming of having atleast a 1MBps connection since I was 14. Now that it has been materialized, its like 'so.. now what?' so you can have youtube videos at blazing speed; downloading 48MB data which took like ever, now takes seconds. So what?
and this isn't the first time. This happened when I was into college and had a desktop for a very long time with an outdated configuration but I was satisfied nonetheless . Based on the widespread notion in India that a final year engineering student should get a laptop for himself to do the project work, I too decided to get one. So there it was, within a week, a brand new Dell XPS15 L502x. It had all the cool features like JBL Speakers a top notch graphic card good RAM and ample storage. So what? You can play advanced high graphic content games, HD movies,  and finally a portable thing that you can use anywhere in house comfortably. So what? Actually I didn't even know where to start, that I was just looking at the screen blankly for hours. QWERTY keyboard case for my mobile, a mobile phone holder for my car which I have used for like 5 times until now, and the list goes on. Probably hereafter its better if I note down the things I would like to achieve before we actually get the stuff, so that I realize how desperate I was when I didn't have them and also would make me realize how foolish it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment