Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Rain-Tea

Its raining and i'm  having a hot and soothing tea.. with thunders tearing the dark sky outside giving me a small game of guessing time between the light and sound.. our home inverter is providing us a Nominal current, how long nobody knows.. And im really glad to have the blogger app installed in my android.. It helps at times where I long to speak with someone but restricted by factors ..
  Its really hard that times like this come into our life where silence speaks a lot to yourself and the perfect environment for that to happen, is rain and current_cut.. Lots of thoughts, mostly friends.. Things that happened in college..the politics..  Canteen hangouts.. car rides.. And lots more.. A tv show ends by asking the guest, whom do you want to say sorry or thankyou.. I thought it was an utterly idiotic question.. But now I spin a list of names to both categories.. rainy nights are really special..

No comments:

Post a Comment