Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Down with Fever

Its been three days since my last post and I have numerous things thats going in my head to write about.. though i consider myself ( and which is quite true,) as to be a not-so-perfect in my posts on expressing what happens really in my mind, i really am working on it.. and out of the blue comes this fever where i cant concentrate on simply anything.. so strange what illness could do to you on a single day.. I can see myself losing weight and eating stuff though im not hungry.. and not to mention these pills.. Man.. The thought of Having Bread and milk itself makes you to so ill and worser.. anyways.. about the stuff that going on my mind.. i really ve to write something about my old school SRV It was the most important thing where i didnt learn any stuff except the concept of whats life is all about.. how to move with people an all.. and there must be a definite post on both of my vehicles which has done a lot to me more than jus getting me here and there.. They were a part of my life actually.. and ya lots more to come.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment